|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 15:22|
- Attractive remuneration
- Supportive team environment in fantastic facility
- Stability and work life balance provided
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Allied Health services across Australia, with a state-of-the-art facility in Hobart. Join their ever-growing multidisciplinary team who offer development opportunities for staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centred care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your career and join an energetic team whilst making a positive difference in the lives of a diverse range of patients. Join a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care in a well-established, innovative facility.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Work with both pediatric & adolescent clients
- Assess, educate, and implement initiatives to improve clients' living standard
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist their patients with a strong focus on professional and personal development. Multiple benefits available to staff including a highly supportive team environment, and career growth opportunities.
- Fantastic facility with unique offerings to patients
- This rewarding career opportunity will provide you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions to achieve work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 or a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's