|Salary:||Attractive Package on Offer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 18:28|
- Permanent Full Time Position - Immediate Start
- Flexible working conditions, offering work-life balance
- Easily accessible location
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry recognised Allied Health provider well known for their delivery of a highly personal and top quality service to all. This organisation has grown significantly over the last few years, however still maintains its flat management structure to ensure its staff receive the highest level of support within a team focused environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will provide your specialist service to Clients via a mixture of face to face appointments within the practice, community work, and telehealth. With multiple positions on offer, practitioners are able to expand and diversify their skills and knowledge through exposure to this companies broad caseload.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop innovative treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check or eligibility to receive one
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This team of professionals are often described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. The companies shared values of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through its high levels of employee satisfaction and the strong team unity created.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Enjoy regular team outings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's