Principal Environmental Consultant
|Job title:||Principal Environmental Consultant|
|Salary||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Well established environmental consultancy in Sydney's North . They pride themselves on their quality performance and consistent pipeline of projects. You will be given the opportunity to thrive in your role and build your portfolio.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Principal Environmental Consultant, you will play an integral part of the team. You will be responsible for liaising with clients, mentoring junior engineers, review reports and aiming to work towards auditing. You will also have the opportunity to business develop and grow relationships for the company.
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers and consultants
- Business Develop
- Some fieldwork
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
- Lead contaminated land site investigations
- Generating and overlook reports
- Prepare correspondence and liaise with stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Engineering or Science (Environmental)
- Minimum 10 years domestic experience
- Ability to prepare technical reports and prepare proposals
- Contaminated land experience
You will be joining a supportive and energetic team environment. All employees collaborate their skills to ensure work and projects are completed in a timely manner. They encourage work life balance and a positive working environment.
- Lucrative salary packaging
- Mentoring opportunity
- Collaborated and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C