Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||$120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 12:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Construction Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Partnering with the Department of Defence with upcoming projects in the pipeline this Consultancy has an arisen need for a Project Support Officer to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work with an established and successful team, and have full exposure to the projects and Clients. You will initially provide administrative support and assist the Director and the Project Manager with major acquisition guidance. This consultancy prides themselves on growth within, providing you with an opportunity to take your career to the next step.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Supporting Financial management
- Client and Stakeholder management and consultation
- Project documentation and presentations
- Contract administration
- Facilitate and oversee scheduling of the projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to the Defence and Project Management sector is highly regarded
- Relevant security clearances – Negative Vetting Level 1
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Someone looking to excel their career and take the next step
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning to the end
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$160,000 - $200,000 + Superannuation
Senior Project Manager
$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation
Junior Project Manager - Fitout & Refurb
$80K - $100K + Super
Project Manager - Fitout & Refurb
$140,000 to $155,000
Site Foreman - Canberra Opportunity for Mandarin Speaker
$85,000 to $100,000 + Super