|Job Title:||Cost Analyst|
|Salary:||$100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 12:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Construction Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Working closely with the Department of Defence this company is looking for a security cleared Cost Analyst with a strong financial background who can also present excellent critical thinking skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will work with an established and successful team, and have full exposure to the projects and Clients. In this role you will be performing complex price and cost analysis within an integrated workforce. You will initially work on a strong Defence sector portfolio, and have the ability to follow that strength or diversify into different sectors.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Perform complex price and cost analysis activities and provide advice
- Preparation and reporting of price and cost investigations
- Client and Stakeholder management
- Provide support to business management units
- Analyse project performance against Client expectations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- High level skills with Microsoft Excel
- Relevant security clearances – Net Vetting Level 1
- A background in accounting, economics or financial skills
- High level of attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning to the end
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's