Interior Designer - 24 Month Assignment in Hong Kong Studio
|Job Title:||Interior Designer - 24 Month Assignment in Hong Kong Studio|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2020 11:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This international design studio has one of the strongest reputations within the high end Retail, Hospitality and Residential sectors for fantastic quality work, as well as being an excellent place to work. The studio works in Vectorworks, across a very diverse range of project typologies in Architecture, Interior Design and Urban Design.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A 24 month minimum assignment has arisen within the interiors team of their busy Hong Kong studio working on exclusive Retail and Hospitality projects. This position will initially commence within the Sydney studio for approximately 3 months with the intention of providing software, project and local codes training. You will be involved in early concepts and design development, as well as construction documentation and FF&E's.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Client briefings and sketch designs
- Design development, FF&Es, joinery documentation, etc
- Documentation and project coordination
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Vectorworks proficiency is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Prior experience with a reputable design studio and a tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- Very strong in-studio documentation experience
- A portfolio demonstrating high end Retail and Hospitality projects
The team are extremely passionate about their work and enjoy the day to day. The studio fosters work life balance and allows flexibility for all employees. Being a tight knit team, you will build strong working relationships and enjoy fast progression!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's