Ground Delivery Lead
|Job Title:||Ground Delivery Lead|
|Salary:||$130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 12:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Project Management Consultancy has the capability to deliver projects of all sizes and sectors. Maintaining strong relationships with prestigious Clients, and as a result enjoys a healthy pipeline of landmark projects. Partnering with the Department of Defence with upcoming projects, the need has arisen for a Ground Delivery Lead to join the Department of Defence team
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will work on secondment to the Department of Defence working on particular Aviation related projects. Reporting to the Customer Furnished Services (CFS) Lead to document and execute the migrations of air traffic control ground-to-ground voice and data communications services to support delivery of CFS CMATS.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Develop and update interface description documentations for external agencies and contractors
- Develop, document a transition plan that supports CMATS integration at 12 Defence sites whilst maintaining existing ADATS operations
- Work closely with S&CSPO to ensure the appropriate engineering approvals
- Support Functional Performance Specifications, Engineering Document and Systems specifications reviews from internal and external Stakeholders
- Facilitate and oversee scheduling of the projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exposure to Defence projects and Air Traffic Control is highly regarded
- Relevant security clearances – Negative Vetting Level 1
- Project Engineering experience or equivalent
- General understanding of TCP/IP networking and interfaces
- General understanding of Voice Communications Systems
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
This company boasts a fantastic working environment based on personal interaction and team collaboration. It has a large focus on creating long standing business relationships with employees as well as Clients, and therefore creates a personal and fulfilling working experience.
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects from the beginning to the end
- Project exposure across a range of sectors to broaden your experience and employability
- Fantastic working environment based on building and maintaining quality relationships
- Long term prospects for growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's