Revit Senior Architect - Multi-Unit Residential
|Job Title:||Revit Senior Architect - Multi-Unit Residential|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 19:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This local Architecture and Interiors studio has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their 'bread and butter' work is in the Multi-Unit Residential (ranging from single dwellings up to 100 unit developments) and Mixed-Use Commercial and Industrial sector, being involved from early concept to delivery with reputable Clientele.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on Senior Architect, you will manage an internal small team, the projects and Clients from early concept through to delivery, specialising in Revit.
- Revit design and documentation at all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Manage a small team of documentors
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 8-10 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- Project experience in Multi-Unit Residential projects
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and multi-cultural environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's