|Job Title:||Revit Contractor|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 13:15|
- Fun, professional and energetic work environment
- 4-6 month contract with likelihood for ongoing\permanent position
- Work on technical Data Centre projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and are known as having one of the best working cultures in Australia in addition to producing the highest quality work. The team is made up of a capable and passionate group of approximatley 30 staff and the company invests a lot of time and money into amazing infrastructure for the team, such as the most recent design technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to work in documentation on highly detailed and a large scale Data Centre. You will work using Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail with the project in construction phase. The position is initially for a 4-6 month contract with a likelihood of extension/permanency and ideally you will be able to start immediately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detail and model using Revit
- Liaise with sub consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture with 5 years in-studio experience
- Ideally very familiar and experienced with highly detailed projects
- Highly confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
- Experience with Revizto, Navisworks and Enscape will also be highly favoured
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and seniors. They give the team freedom and trust in their role, and value their constant contribution. The team often have lunch together, and are rewarded with excellent work life balance and exciting yearly team events.
- Likelihood of progression into more contract work/permanency
- Unique and exciting project and Client exposure
- Close-knit team environment
- Central Sydney CBD location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's