|Job Title:||Revit Documentor|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 15:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium-sized Architecture and Interior Design studio is a leader in Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects Australia wide. With an outstanding portfolio of unique projects, and the plan to strengthen their technical team during this economically challenging period, there is no better time to join the company!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a technical focused Documentation role. Naturally you will be hands on with projects and Clients, and you will also work across multiple projects simultaneously working collaboratively with Project Architects and Interior Designers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at DA/CC phases
- Work across multiple Data Centre and Residential projects
- Close client interaction and consultant coordination
- Site visits and responding to RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- In-studio Revit documentation and project coordination skills
- Possess strong BCA and CC documentation knowledge
- Ideally, you will have familiarity documenting on very technical projects
This company does not believe in micromanagement. You are trusted to manage your own work within a down to earth and vibrant team environment. The office is located in Sydney CBD with a funky and exciting office space with plenty of natural light and music playing!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's