Environmental Consultant (LAA)
|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant (LAA)|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 17:32|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established Consultancy based in Sydney. They provide a steady pipeline of projects to utilise your skills. Join this team and solidify your presence within the environmental space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this role you will play a key part within the Environmental team. You will be involved in a variety of Environmental impact assessments, management projects, site investigations and removal of hazardous materials. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on several projects from start to finish.
- Field work
- Conduct Asbestos site surveys
- Site investigations (phase 1 / 2)
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering (Environmental) or Science
- Must be a Licensed Asbestos Assessor (LAA)
- Minimum 1.5 - 2 years domestic experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
This company offer a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They know that their employees are the heart of everything they do, highly valuing career progression and development to allow you to take your next career step.
- Excellent work life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Exposure to Land Contaminated projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's