Environmental Consultant / Engineer
|Job title:||Environmental Consultant / Engineer|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Sydney's central CBD. This consultancy is renowned for their steady pipeline of projects and their respected status within the market. They are seeking to engage an Environmental Consultant to play a significant role within their Contaminated Land Team and assist in growing their environmental team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Environmental Engineer, you will be growing within the company gaining first hand industry experience to showcase in your portfolio. In addition to working on Environmental projects, you will also be focusing on land contaminated sites both ground water and soil. You will be working on a number of Residential, Infrastructure, Sub-division and Commercial projects from start to finish.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site investigations (phase 1 / 2)
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Site remediation management
- Field work
- Waste management
- Asbestos assessment and removal
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering or Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 12 months domestic experience as an Environmental Consultant
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- CLM experience is highly favourable
- Strong understanding of the EPA and local policies
This consultancy prides themselves upon their company culture that promotes an engaging and friendly workplace. A company that prides themselves on staff growth and development, they provide promotional schemes and yearly bonuses. This hard working atmosphere is the perfect consultancy for a young consultant who is looking for the skills and exposure to grow within the industry.
- Busy and consistent project pipe-line
- Regular performance reviews with half yearly salary reviews
- Close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.