Project Architect - Construction Documentation
|Job Title:||Project Architect - Construction Documentation|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in Multi-Residential, Aged-Care and Seniors Living projects. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and progression, based out of their North Sydney office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Project Architect role, working specifically through the construction documentation phase, within the construction documentation team, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will work across multiple larger scale projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client and stakeholder interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect, ideally 5+ years post graduate
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have particular and proven skills in construction documentation
- You will have a strong folio with Multi-Res and/or Aged-Care projects
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.