|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 18:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established, financial organisation is looking to bring the IT functions of their business internal as it goes through a period of expansion. They are a company which have ambitious goals, driven and achieved by the people they surround themselves with. They pride themselves in being a boiling pot of ideas and passion and are looking for a similar minded individual to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will suit an individual who is looking for an autonomous and project driven role, however still willing to roll their sleeves up and do what is necessary to support the business as it grows. In this role you will be working in conjunction with IT staff members and reporting to the Head of IT to create a path towards emerging technologies, whilst also being responsible for providing daily technical assist and support to the wider team.
- Assist the IT transformation within this growing company
- Collaborate with company executives on long term technology initiatives
- Hands on involvement in technical support ranging from Level 1 - level 3 requirements
- Manage out of house resources and external stakeholders who support the IT function
- Implement technology which is fit for purpose and innovative
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Prior experience in an IT Management role within the banking industry utilising banking software is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience working closely with business stakeholders to assist in delivery IT related projects
- Exposure managing off-shore resources will be helpful
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with T24 banking platform
- Mandarin native speaking, reading and writing is highly regarded
The culture of the company is evolving on a daily basis as they go through this period of growth however, they remain true to their roots in their journey to stay people oriented. They provide excellent benefits and bonus; in addition to a fun and enjoyable working environment where high performers are rewarded.
- Amazing, clear career progression opportunities within the business
- Excellent remuneration and bonus structure within a growing business
- Convenient office location, walking distance from major train station
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's