Associate Director - Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Associate Director - Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$170,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Houldsworth|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 17:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting opportunity is to join a well-established Tier 1 Australia wide PQS firm. The company is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and has worked on many reputable high-end projects. This company has established themselves amongst the market leaders in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will take on high profile construction projects over many sectors including: Health, Commercial and Residential. You will play a pivotal role in the end-to-end project services. Your role as an Associate Director will have many aspects from high level negotiations to management of your staff.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients to create consistent opportunities
- Lead staff to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentor and lead junior to intermediate staff and develop their technical skills
- Assist in formulating and delivering business strategies
- Reviewing quality of the design and documentation
- Client financial management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Strong list of market connections
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of Quantity Surveying
- Excellent knowledge of industry sectors
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
Join a team of diverse, outgoing and responsive Quantity Surveyors who work closely with one another. The company strives to deliver first class service to its Clients as they feel they can trust and rely on the Company. The teams all look to achieve goals collectively, making for a symmetric environment
- Ability to call the shots
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Opportunity to coordinate landmark projects
- Showcase your excellent leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Joshua Houldsworth on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's