Environmental / HAZMAT Consultant | Contract
|Job Title:||Environmental / HAZMAT Consultant | Contract|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 11:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy specialises in Remediation of Contaminated Soil, Asbestos and Hazardous Materials and Drilling in Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is suitable for a consultant looking for contract work or extra hours. You will be working 20-40 hours a week on a project by project basis. As an Environmental or Hazmat Consultant you will continue developing your skills through a variety of Environmental Impact Assessments and remediation plans, working on several projects from start to finish.
- Evaluation of Environmental field works
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Hazmat surveys
- Conduct Asbestos site surveys
- Site remediation management
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary degree in Environmental Engineering / Science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years local industry experience
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical Projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Opportunity to work on projects in Regional NSW
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)
$90,000 - $120,000+
Environmental Health Officer
$40 - $45 per day+ Superannuation
Catchment Support Officer
$30 - $35 per hour + Superannuation
Stormwater & Floodplain Design Engineer
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Development Compliance Officer
$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation