|Job Title:||Web Designer|
|Salary:||$250 - $350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Arnold Poon|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 16:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Having managed to come up with innovative ways to work over the past few months, this Client has an exciting new product offering which they want to roll out to their Clients. They are in particular looking for an individual who has a design oriented mindset with experience applying that to website design.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Web Designer, you will be balancing two main roles of producing attractive and function graphic designs and UI/UX components, whilst also ensuring the web pages are working efficiently and always kept up to date. You will be working closely with the Directors of the company to roll out this exciting new product and many more to come in the future.
- Implement attractive yet functional web pages for their products
- Hands on involvement in graphic design components
- Involvement in the Front and Back end of web development
- Coordination of the direction for multiple stakeholders and directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Great conceptual designer, able to put thought to projects
- An ability to communicate and deliver quality work under tight deadlines
You will be working with the senior members of this team and based on performance, have an opportunity to be given a permanent role. They provide excellent facilities for all their staff along with support and security in their positions.
- Attractive hourly rate with permanent opportunity based on strong performance.
- Convenient office location
- Collaborative and friendly team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's