|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $120,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 15:38|
- Highly flexible working arrangements available.
- Tailored career progression programs on offer.
- Up to $120,000 + Super + annual CPD allowance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage your own caseload of paediatric and school-aged children with various disabilities and delays.
- Conduct assessments and determine and develop suitable therapy plans for the individual's needs and goals.
- Continue to build and drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Flexible working arrangements, schedule your own day.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Frequent mentoring and support provided from Seniors.
- Modern purpose-built facility with latest resources available.
- Tailored career progression programs ensuring continued growth.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel