Occupational Therapist - Paediatric
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Paediatric|
|Salary:||Up to $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 17:30|
- Fantastic purpose-built clinic with extensive resources.
- Clear pathways for continual career growth and progression.
- Flexible working arrangements. Structure your own day.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage your own caseload of younger children with various disabilities and delays.
- Assist in growth and development of the team of Occupational Therapists.
- Continue to build and drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Frequent mentoring and support provided.
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources available.
- Pathway for continued career growth within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Occupational Therapist - Paediatric
$75,000 - $90,000 + Super
Up to $90,000 + Super
Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Perm or Locum
Up to $85,000 + Super
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Community
$65,000 - $75,000 + Super + Travel Allowance