|Job title:||Clinical Lead|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||Up to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Provide mentoring and support to the wider clinical team.
- Service a range of clients of various age and diagnostic groups.
- Competitive remuneration package including bonus structure.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable allied health organisation in New South Wales continue their remarkable rise within the area of community-based health services, fast becoming the provider of choice for private clients, NDIS participants, and state-based children's services. Providing various allied health services to clients from peadiatric to adult within the areas of disability and rehabilitation, this is an organisation which offers practitioners an opportunity to develop and refine a wide range of clinical skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Propel your career as a Senior Occupational Therapist and take the next step into a Clinical Lead position. Join this professional and enthusiastic team who are passionate and driven to make a difference in their clients lives. Deliver various evidence based therapeutic interventions, capacity building independence programs, and other community-based services such as home modifications and equipment prescription. Provide clinical mentoring and support to the wider therapy team.
- Lead and mentor a team of Occupational Therapist's and Speech Pathologist's.
- Support practitioners in managing their caseloads and meeting their targets.
- Drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Proven experience within disability or rehabilitation.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boasts one of the strongest and most unified teams you can be a part of. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, working with this organisation will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Highly manageable duties, ensuring work/life balance.
- Competitive remuneration with bonus structure on offer.
- Mentoring and support from an experienced Clinic Manager, and CEO.
- Pathway for continued growth into Clinic Manager within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.