|Job Title:||Clinic Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 17:26|
- Provide mentoring and support to the wider clinical team.
- Assist in program development and service delivery models.
- Competitive remuneration package including bonus structure.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
These highly reputable allied health organisations in Sydney continue their growth within the area of community-based health services. Developing a reputation as the providers of choice for private clients, NDIS participants, and state-based children's services. Delivering various allied health services to clients from peadiatrics to adults within the areas of disability and rehabilitation, these organisations offer practitioners an opportunity to further develop and refine a wide range of clinical skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Propel your career as a Senior Occupational Therapist and take the next step into a Clinic Manager or Clinical Lead position. Continue to drive a professional and enthusiastic culture within a team who are passionate and driven to make a difference in their clients lives. Assist in program development and service delivery models. Provide regular clinical mentoring and support to the wider therapy team, ensuring they are best placed to deliver high-level services and meet their targets.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team and assist in program and policy development.
- Support practitioners in managing their caseloads and meeting their targets.
- Drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Proven experience within disability and leading a multidisciplinary team.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boasts one of the strongest and most unified teams you can be a part of. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, working with this organisation will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Highly manageable duties, ensuring work/life balance.
- Competitive remuneration with bonus structure on offer.
- Mentoring and support directly from the CEO.
HOW TO APPLY
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $120,000 + Super
Highly attractive salary package on offer
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Theatre Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging
Associate Nurse Unit Manager
$1,936.60 - $2,001.70 per week + 9.5% super