|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 11:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established and leading mid-sized studio based in the city fringe has built an excellent reputation delivering high quality projects in a diverse range of sectors including Residential, Aged Care and Community. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a well connected Director or an autonomous and driven Associate/Senior Architect looking to take the next step up in their career. You will lead a team and be hands-on across multiple projects at various stages from concept to delivery. At first you will work on high-end multi unit Residential and Aged Care projects, mentor your team and liaise closely with clients. You will also understand the commercial aspect of running projects while also exceeding the expectations of Clients. There is also an opportunity to have future discussions on becoming an equity partner of the studio.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal team management and business development
- Work closely with the Managing Director to assist with studio diversification and expansion
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Manage juniors and internal documentation teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Be strategic and considerate of commercial objectives for both the Clients and the studio
- Have great communication skills with the ability to mentor staff and work well with Clients
- Previous experience delivering high quality Residential and Aged Care projects will also be highly regarded
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD is preferred
The balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's