Environmental Engineer / Consultant
|Job Title:||Environmental Engineer / Consultant|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 (Depended on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 10:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Well established environmental consultancy in Sydney. They pride themselves on their quality performance and consistent pipeline of projects. You will be given the opportunity to thrive in your role and build your portfolio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Gain industry experience as an Environmental Engineer and continue developing your skills through a variety of environmental impact assessments and management projects. You will be working alongside a supportive team, working on several projects from start to finish. This position is well suited for an individual looking to establish themselves within the market and gain the market knowledge to drive their career.
- Conduct site investigations
- Soil and groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing and making recommendations
- Remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Science
- 6+ years experience in the industry
- Contaminated Land experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
This vibrant and successful consultancy values and desires collaboration and a will to progress. This consultancy provides high level of stability and a culture that rewards hard work and commitment.
- Excellent career progression
- Walking distance to public transport
- Work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80,000 - $90,000 +
$80,000 - $90,000 +
Senior Environmental Planning Manager
$90 - $100 per hour + Superannuation
$70,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation