Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)
|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a highly regarded Engineering consultancy. This firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Environmental Consultant to engage in various projects and work alongside a supportive team and manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Environmental Consultant you will be involved in a number of Contaminated Land, Groundwater, Remediation, and Environmental Monitoring projects. Providing your knowledge and expertise, you will be involved in site investigations, project planning, through to report writing. This is a full-time permanent position offering the foundations to grow and develop your skills.
- Conduct Environmental impact assessments
- Perform site investigations - this includes soil samples and groundwater monitoring
- Prepare reports and make recommendations
- Review environmental policies for your projects
- Project management may be required from time to time
- Mentor and lead a team of junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary qualifications related to Environmental, Engineering or Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 4 years domestic experience as an Environmental Consultant
- Project management
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
With a focus on their employee's development and career progression, this positive working environment ensures that their staff morale is kept at a high level. In addition to this, employees enjoy a great work life balance atmosphere with monthly outings and events.
- Promoting flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Mentoring opportunity
- Join a close-knit, supportive team environment
- Lucrative Salary, with half yearly salary reviews
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.