Geotechnical Engineer | Sydney
|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer | Sydney|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000+ (Based on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 11:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a well-respected Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy in Sydney. They have been growing year by year and is looking for consultants to work alongside a team of experienced Geotech's and contribute to projects within the infrastructure, commercial and residential sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a major part within the Consultancy. You will be involved in Geotechnical investigations, supervision, coordination and analysis of projects.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus on Geotechnical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The company offers a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They value their employees and provide long term stability through development and career progression. In order to maintain strong employee engagement, flexibility and work life balance is also promoted.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
- Work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Geotechnical Engineer - Expression of Interest
Depended on experience
Senior Environmental Consultant | Sydney
Dependent on experience
Asbestos and Hazmat Consultant | Sydney
$80,000 - $90,000 + Super (Negotiable)
$80,000 to $100,000 + Superannuation
$90,000 to $100,000 + Superannuation