|Job title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Speech Pathologists|
|Salary||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
- Well-established Allied Health clinic
- Exposure to a diverse range of patient conditions and streams
- Attractive remmuneration
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this industry leading Allied Health provider in delivering a range of services to support the ongoing development of individuals. Their vision of providing a high quality professional service to their clients and families by supporting them to succeed emotionally, socially and behaviourally encompasses everything they do and their approach to treatment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will provide assessment and intervention for clients that present with a range of communication difficulties. You will manage a varied caseload and provide services to children and adults in both community (NDIS) and clinical settings. Training and development is ensured with a comprehensive induction program, weekly supervision and ongoing support from a senior therapist.
- Provide current and evidence based assessment and therapy
- Contribute to the improvement of stutters, vocal and cognitive communication impairments in children
- Deliver therapy to children by addressing deficits in the areas of communication, social skills, and emotional regulation
- Conduct all sessions around the individuals interests ensuring they are having fun and engaged
- Implement recommendations for language and communication
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Speech Pathology (or relevant field)
- Practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Minimum 12 months experience as a practicing Speech Pathologist/Therapist
- National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Clinicians at this practice boast about the positive team environment and support from one another and management. The team are supported with a generous CPD allowance, one-on-one support from senior members of the team, flexibility in working hours to ensure a work life balance, team events and more.
- Interesting and varied caseload with extensive resources to utilise
- Ongoing training and development opportunities both internally and externally
- Work alongside like-minded clinicians in this energetic and fun work environment
- Reimbursed for travel, admin support and a fantastic office location to work from
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.