Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist - New Grads Welcome
|Job title:||Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist - New Grads Welcome|
|Salary||Generous Salary Package on Offer|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Permanent Full Time Positions - Interview Immediately
- Emphasis on training for professional and personal development
- Fun, energetic, and supportive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Start your career with an industry leader that prides itself on providing quality care to Aged Care facilities on a national basis. This well-regarded organisation has a multidisciplinary approach, allowing you to grow and develop with the support of the highly skilled practitioners you work alongside.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, you will make a positive difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Start gaining post graduate experience with an immediate opportunity to develop your clinical skills. Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration, no limitations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents. Providing a respectful work environment where employees feel valued and there is a strong emphasis on person-centered care is a large focus of this team. Mentorship within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and boost your career.
- Receive support and guidance from experienced practitioners
- Achieve high job satisfaction from this rewarding work
- Join a fun and dynamic team who organise regular social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.