Asbestos and Hazmat Consultant | Sydney
|Job Title:||Asbestos and Hazmat Consultant | Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super (Negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 10:39|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established Consultancy based in Sydney. They provide a steady pipeline of projects to utilise your skills. They specialise in Hazardous Materials, Environmental and OH&S Consulting. Join this team and solidify your presence within the environmental space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this role you will play a key role within the Environmental and Occupational Hygiene team. You will be responsible for site investigations and removal of hazardous materials.
- Conduct Asbestos site surveys
- Complete Occupational Hygiene Risk Assessments and sampling
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site investigations and soil sampling
- Site remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering (Environmental) or Science
- Previous experience as an Occupational Hygienist or HAZMAT Consultant
- Must be a Licensed Asbestos Assessor (LAA)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Eagerness to learn
This company offer a friendly and welcoming culture for their employees. They know that their employees are the heart of everything they do, highly valuing career progression and development to allow you to take your next career step.
- Excellent work life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Exposure to Contaminated land and Occupational Hygiene Projects
- On-site parking
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Environmental Consultant
$65,000 - $75,000
Civil Engineer - Team Leader
$100,000 - $120,000 Package
Site Engineer - Earthworks
$75,000 - $90,000 + Super
$70,000 - $80,000 Package
Senior Mechanical Revit Designer
$100,000 - $120,000 package