Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - multiple locations
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - multiple locations|
|Salary:||Permanent Full Time Position- Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 16:59|
- Join a lively team with strong support provided
- Receive discounts on gym memberships, paid volunteer days off, generous parental leave, and more!
- Mentorship and a clear, tailored progression pathway
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised Aged Care provider has a long-standing reputation for being a leader of Healthcare in the residential and community space across Australia. Placing strong importance on the continual development of their employees, you will be provided the opportunity to expand your skill set and progress in your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Aged Care Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you will make a positive difference to the daily lives of the aging population by providing massage therapy and falls prevention programs within residential age care facilities in Western Australia - at present there are multiple West Coast locations seeking dedicated Allied Health Professionals.
In this position you will manage an client centred service, aiming to reduce pain, increase mobility and assist each client with regaining independence in performing day to day activities.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Provide massage therapy and rehabilitation
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
- Develop detailed treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
This organisation has a genuine desire to provide the highest quality care to their clients and support their employees to achieve this. With a strong focus on personal development, you will receive ongoing mentorship and training to assist you in meeting your unique career objectives.
- Annual CPD allowance
- Receive insurance, travel and lifestyle discounts
- Flexible work hours with no weekend work
- Salary packaging options
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super
Competitive salary + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super