Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Community
|Job title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Community|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||$65,000 - $75,000 + Super + Travel Allowance|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- Community based role across South Brisbane
- Amazing team culture with mentorship and training opportunities
- Immediate Start - Permanent Position - Full Time or Part Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Supporting the community for multiple years, this outstanding Organisation provides Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services to Australia on a National basis. The key focus for this organisation is providing quality care and support to people of all ages, and enabling and empowering their clients to gain independence within their homes and the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your career as an Allied Health Professional by stepping into this diverse role. In this position you will provide in home services and treatment for Home Care Package and NDIS participants across South Brisbane. This exciting opportunity is permanent, with flexibility for either full-time or part-time preferences.
- Provide one-on-one treatment to clients within the home
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and advocate for your clients
- Design appropriate therapy plans
- Manage and grow client base
- Communicate and liaise within the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration with no limitations
- Valid Drivers Licence and vehicle
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
Boasting a fun, friendly and dynamic work environment, this team provides constant support to ensure the provision of regular training so that you are always developing your skills. To enhance the collaborative and team focused culture, monthly team building activities and yearly annual events are considered important.
- Choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle with no weekend work
- Regular education and training programs
- Enhance the attractiveness of your CV by working with this reputable team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C