|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 12:35|
- Flexible working conditions
- Work within a committed and supportive team
- Established multi-disciplinary clinic
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This highly reputable allied health organisation in Sydney continues their remarkable rise within the area of community-based health services, fast becoming the provider of choice for private clients, NDIS participants, and state-based children's services. Providing various allied health services to clients from peadiatric to adult within the areas of disability, rehabilitation, and general therapy, .this is an organisation which offers practitioners an opportunity to develop and refine a wide range of clinical skills.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a senior psychologist, you will be managing a valued caseload of clients as well as offering support and supervision to other psychologists in the wider team. Offer therapeutic services to a diverse range of clients, including children, adolescence and adults through assessing and treating their mental, behavioural and emotional wellbeing. Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients onsite and develop appropriate and individualised client management plans.
- Providing supervision and mentoring to other Psychologists
- Attending operational planning meetings with the broader management team to guide business progress and operations
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioral assessments
- Develop written materials, including reports, and letters for the purpose of documenting activities and conveying clinical information stakeholders
- Collaborate with a variety of groups and/or individuals for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues and providing a high level of client services
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders via both verbal and written modes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Experience working with children with disabilities/autism desirable
From the top down, this organisation boasts one of the strongest and most unified teams you can be a part of. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, working with this organisation will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Career progression opportunities
- Constant investment into your learning and development
- Generous base salary + super
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's