IT Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 17:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia's large manufacturing organisations is looking to expand and increase their IT team and capabilities. They are a renowned brand name within the industry and are providing an opportunity for you to be able to build upon your project experience as well as have significant input new technologies being implemented.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working closely with the IT leadership team and reporting directly to the IT Manager. You will be responsible to assist in driving the technology capability and support for the entire organisation. You will be required to work along both hardware and software applications to provide seamless cohesiveness for your team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide full scale on site user support.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Enjoy and maintain stakeholder relationships for both internal and external.
- Maintain both software and hardware technology.
- Assist with the upgrading of technologies in the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in on site user support in previous roles.
- Strong understanding on Office 365 suite and VMware products.
- Previous experience providing support to Microsoft Dynamics AX is very desirable.
- Experience in technology roll outs and updates.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication.
- Understand and research new technologies to improve business capabilities.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees of this organisation are always quite busy however maintain a relaxed and calm environment that helps to ensure responsibilities are carried out diligently. The senior leadership team actively look to build teams of driven people who actively drift away from micromanagement and thrive in areas where they are able to complete their work in the best way you see fit.
- Create lasting technological change.
- Great inner-west location, walking distance from public transport.
- Continuing your learning and development with a top tier IT Manager to mentor you.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999