IT Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 13:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia's most respected manufacturing organisations is looking to expand and increase their IT team and capabilities. They have a renowned brand name within the industry and are providing an opportunity for you to be able to build upon your project experience as well as have significant input for new technologies.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting and working very closely with the IT Manager. You will be responsible to assist in driving the technology capability and support for the entire organisation. You will be required to work along both hardware and software applications to provide seamless cohesiveness for your team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide full scale on site user support.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Enjoy and maintain stakeholder relationships for both internal and external.
- Maintain both software and hardware technology.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in on site user support in previous roles.
- Strong understanding on Office 365 suite and VMware.
- Previous experience in Veeam is also highly desirable.
- Experience in managing technology roll outs and updates.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication.
- Understand and research new technologies to improve business capabilities.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees of this organisation would describe themselves as dynamic and exciting as they proceed through a purposely built vision of change. Senior leadership actively aims to create an environment that assists in building up their people to improve their careers and skills in their field of expertise.
- Create lasting technological change.
- Great inner-west location, walking distance from public transport.
- Continuing your learning and development with a top tier IT Manager to mentor you.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's