|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 14:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a medium size, Building Services engineering consultancy who deliver projects across the healthcare, education, data centre and commercial sectors to name a few. They are well respected in the Australian Building Services industry and the Directors have maintained strong relationships with a diverse range of repeat clients. As a result, they have achieved consistent growth over the years and can offer their employees job security and long-term employment opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an Intermediate Electrical Engineer who has Australian consulting experience and is looking for stable and long-term career growth. You'll be joining a supportive and close-knit Electrical team and will be mentored by an experienced and hands-on Director. This position will offer you autonomy to take ownership over your own projects and will be responsible for dealing with Architects, clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications and audio & visual for multi-discipline projects
- Assisting with supporting and guiding graduate employees
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend meetings and conduct site inspections when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Around 3-6 years of Building Services consulting experience
- Experience working with a tier-1 consultancy is desirable, not essential
- Good technical understanding of Electrical services design
- Experience consulting with Architects, clients and various stakeholders
- Familiar with Australian standards
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience liaising with contractors on site is advantageous
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are social and supportive. The leadership team is proud of the company culture that has been created which has a strong focus on continual learning and development. Also, the Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Accelerated career progression
- Diverse projects to boost your portfolio
- Mentorship from industry experts
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Electrical Engineer
$110,000 - $135,000 package
Junior or Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $85,000 package
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$85,000 - $140,000 package
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super