Senior Fire Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Services Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 08:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a quality-driven and client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who are committed to being an industry leader. The business employs over 100 people nationally and cover various project sectors including government, defence, hotel, healthcare, education, data centre, and mixed-use to name a few. The business has a strong brand throughout Australia and is well known for providing genuine career growth opportunities to their people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a degree qualified, Senior Fire Services Engineer who has good technical skills and can run their own projects independently. You will have the ability to manage your own time and will have support from Intermediate Consultants and Associates/Directors. The successful person will be reporting to a Director in the Sydney office.
- Design of Fire protection systems across diverse Building Services projects
- Liaise with clients and key project stakeholders to coordinate and deliver projects
- Provide technical support to Junior Designers
- Attend meetings and inspections when required
- 7+ years of design experience in the Building Services sector
- Good technical understanding of Fire services design/Australian standards/the NCC
- A track record of successfully delivering small to medium size projects in Australia
- Experience leading and running projects
- Project Leader experience, managing all services would be considered favourably (not essential)
- Ability to sign off documentation is desirable
This company is well known for its strong staff retention rate for senior/associates. They have a professional, supportive and high performing office culture which rewards its people for good performance and provides an opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Career progression into management
- Deliver iconic projects in Sydney
- Flexible working environment
- Technical and commercial mentorship from Directors
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's