ArchiCAD Documentor - Medium Density Residential
|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Documentor - Medium Density Residential|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 11:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning design studio is committed to the pursuit of excellence and is the leading provider of high quality design and architectural documentation services. They are renowned for providing a sustainable competitive advantage for their clients. They work on a range of exciting medium to large scale projects across a range of sectors including Residential and Commercial, all across Australia. This reputable studio shares resources and has a very strong pipeline of projects secured.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on documentation role, at construction stage for medium density Residential projects. Working closely within a documentation team under the guidance of the Project Director you will assist with the production of construction documentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Have strong construction detailing and BCA knowledge
- Resolve various technical issues
- Produce construction documentation
- Interact with the Client and Consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You must be highly proficient using ArchiCAD
- Have previous experience documenting on medium density Residential projects
- Possess good interpersonal skills in a team based environment
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Can produce high quality work to tight deadlines
This company's values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for architecture, career progression, mutual respect, and fun! They are making some exciting moves in the market and there has never been a better time to join in the success!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's