Senior Environmental Consultant | Sydney
|Job title:||Senior Environmental Consultant | Sydney|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established mid-sized consultancy within the Environmental sector. They pride themselves on their quality performance and consistent pipeline of projects. You will be given the opportunity to thrive in your role and build your portfolio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is well suited for an Environmental Engineer or Consultant looking to further their career in a senior position. You will play an integral part of the team, gaining industry experience as an Environmental Engineer and continue developing your skills through a variety of Environmental impact assessments and management projects. You will be working alongside a supportive team working on several projects from start to finish. You will also have the opportunity to business develop and grow relationships for the company.
- Conduct site investigations
- Evaluation of Environmental field works
- Soil and groundwater sampling and investigations
- Report writing and making recommendations
- Remediation management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Science
- 6+ years experience in the industry
- Experience with Land Contaminated sites
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
This vibrant and successful company values and desires collaboration and a will to progress. This consultancy provides high level of stability and a culture that rewards hard work and commitment.
- Excellent career progression
- Walking distance to public transport
- Work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C