Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a national and boutique, Building Services engineering consultancy located in Brisbane. They are specialists across Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Fire Services disciplines and have nurtured strong partnerships with a range of government and private clients throughout Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who is looking to work in an environment where there is complete autonomy and freedom to manage your own time and projects how you please. You'll be joining a young team which places work-life balance and flexibility at its core and gives consultants the option to work from home fulltime if preferred. This role will allow you to expand your network by building relationships with clients and to progress into a management position in the future if desired.
- Manage clients, projects and stakeholders
- HVAC Mechanical design, advisory and delivery
- Concept design, schematic design and design development
- Heat load calculations using Camel
- Site inspections and report writing
- Liaise with end clients, Project Managers, Architects and Engineers
- Due diligence and advisory services prior to works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- RPEQ desirable or working towards
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience is providing design solutions that meet the National Construction Code (NCC) and relevant Australian Standards
- A track record of delivering diverse projects in Australia
- Ability to lead and manage projects with no supervision
- Excellent client-facing and people skills
Employees enjoy working in this team as the Directors don't micromanage employee performance. They offer their staff complete trust and autonomy to deliver their work unsupervised and offered their employees work from home options well before COVID. The office culture is described as being close-knit and supportive, and the Directors are hands-on with training and mentoring.
- Long-term and stable career growth
- Flat management structure
- Progression into management
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.