Senior Design Manager - High-Rise Residential
|Job title:||Senior Design Manager - High-Rise Residential|
|Salary||$160,000 - $180,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This prominent firm is one of Australia's leading developers within the mixed use high-rise Residential sector. With design, development and construction expertise, this expanding company has been partnering with outstanding international and local architects to continuously lift the bar of design to deliver award winning developments. While meticulously controlling all stages of the development process, they also understand the importance of contributing to the community.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your responsibility will be to manage all design related activities in consultation with all stakeholders to ensure that standards are maintained relating to quality, cost, safety, technical compliance, sustainability and environmental performance in addition to time schedules being achieved.
- Conduct site feasibility in addition to maximising value engineering opportunities
- Ensure the design is fit to market by liaising closely with the marketing team
- Manage the design and documentation of projects from inception to delivery
- Coordinate with the construction team to ensure smooth project delivery
- Deliver projects on budget by ensuring they are properly costed at all stages of design development
- Liaise and drive external consultants to complete design and documentation to meet the company's standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Registered Architect with a tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Approximately 10-15 years experience delivering projects, dealing with clients and consultants
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Possess a strong passion for design and good commercial acumen
- Be proficient in AutoCAD/Revit and hands on with any stage of the project
- Previous project experience in mixed use Residential projects is essential
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a fast-paced environment, you will be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career to the next level.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job" or for a confidential chat, please call Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999. If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.