|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 14:15|
- Extensive induction and on-boarding provided.
- Tailored flexible working arrangements available.
- Passionate team undertaking regular team building activities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-established boutique rehabilitation provider with a fantastic reputation in the local market. Boasting over 20 years of operations, this organisation have a strong focus on innovation and technology as they continue their commitment to assisting individuals in returning to work and gaining independence.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join a highly passionate and driven team of practitioners and manage a diverse portfolio of clients who have sustained physical or psychological injuries. Conduct needs assessments, assist clients in overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies to ensure clients achieve a sustainable return to work, gain independence, and attain better quality of life. Receive comprehensive induction and on-boarding, and continue to receive support and guidance as you progress within the business.
- Manage a diverse caseload of clients with various physical or psychological injuries.
- Conduct needs assessments and develop and implement return to work strategies.
- Assist clients in achieving independence and a better quality of life.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience within Occupational Rehabilitation
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or Exercise Physiology
- AHPRA Registration, National Police Check, and Drivers Licence
This agile and flexible team is known for its professional business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic environment to be a part of. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this organisation promotes the continual strengthening of unity within the team.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Company funded team building events and exercises.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Professional development allowance and access to training options.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's