|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 17:49|
- Flexible working conditions
- Work within a committed and supportive team
- Salary packaging + more benefits!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This highly reputable Not-for-profit in Sydney continues their remarkable rise within the area of community-based disability and housing. With multiple facilities across Australia, they provide fantastic supported living services to aid disabled residents to live with autonomy, dignity and independence.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Facilities Manager, you will be managing a team of 10-15 Site Managers, ensuring all Supported-Living facilities are meeting and exceeding safety expectations. You will oversee and monitor varied site activity to ensure consistency and quality are reflected in services delivered across the organisation.
- Manage and support team of 10-15 Site Managers
- Responsible for general maintenance of all buildings, both repairs and preventative
- Attend operational planning meetings with the broader management team to guide business progress and operations
- Monitor First Aid kits & fire fighting equipment- testing and tagging on each site
- Coordinate approved trades and services
- Design, budget and plan small construction and maintenance projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of Facility/Site Management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Disability/Aged Care Site Management experience preferred
This organisation has over 10 properties across Sydney's south, east and inner west as well as a head office based 2 minutes from Central station. Their core values come down to the wellbeing of their staff, as they believe if their team is thriving, so are their clients and residents. They are focused on offering a holistic approach to your career and ensuring your personal growth within the business.
- Salary packaging (claim up to $15,000 tax free)
- Collaborative and friendly team culture
- Well-established organisation, offering strong employment stability
HOW TO APPLY
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's