Senior Architect - Sector Lead
|Job title:||Senior Architect - Sector Lead|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Assist the company in branching further into Multi-Residential & Hotels
- Outstanding progression opportunities with a smaller growing team
- Job Stability | Healthy Work Life-Balance | Down to Earth Culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
As a young and boutique but very established Architectural practice, this studio is primed for very exciting growth and diversification. The studio has roots in the Health and Aged Care sector, with very high-end and high-value projects. The team and company have an outstanding reputation, with many repeat Clients and Client referrals. Currently, the direction of the company is showing early ad promising signs of diversification into the Multi-Residential/Hotel/Mixed-Use sectors, projecting fast but sustained growth for the company, and exciting career progression opportunities for potential employees!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a Multi-Residential/Mixed-Use or Hotel specialist who enjoys a dual role of Team/Project work as well as Business Development and relationship/pipeline management. You will work very closely with the Director to win and deliver projects in these sectors, and manage the work and direction of the associated team, inclusive of building your own team to accompany the project pipeline. Your role with vary between generating more work and delivering current work, and you will be directly supported by the team and Director. This position is intended for the long term, with outstanding progression opportunities, inclusive of future buy-in to the company and it's future.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Business development, lead generation and relationship management
- Project pipeline management and internal resourcing
- Project Leadership and delivery from end to end
- Team growth, management and mentoring
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in generating new projects and Clients
- Specific experience in Multi-Residential/Mixed-Use/Hotel projects
- The ability to both win work and to deliver work
- You must be Revit proficient, or experience managing Revit based teams
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally you will be ARBV Registration and a valid Driver's Licence
There is no better time to join this growing company, as they embark on an exciting growth and diversification period. Being a boutique team, their values of creativity, functionality, sustainability and quality are immersed into every little action or decision, and certainly into their high-end projects. The Director is incredibly hands-on, down to earth and supportive, facilitating a collaborative but autonomous environment of respect and enjoyment. The workplace culture and work life balance takes an 'employee first' mentality, where you will be values, recognised and given every opportunity to grow and progress. Located 20 minutes North of the CBD, public transport and parking are both easily accessible.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.