Interior Design Team Lead
|Job Title:||Interior Design Team Lead|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $115,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 15:00|
- Team Leader role with exciting growth and progression opportunities
- Challenge yourself to win & deliver the work from very beginning to end
- Job Stability | Healthy Work Life-Balance | Down to Earth Culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
As a young and boutique but very established Architectural practice, this studio is primed for very exciting growth and diversification. The studio has roots in the Health and Aged Care sector, with very high-end and high-value projects. The team and company have an outstanding reputation, with many repeat Clients and Client referrals. Currently, the direction of the company is showing early ad promising signs of diversification into the Multi-Residential/Hotel/Mixed-Use sectors, projecting fast but sustained growth for the company, and exciting career progression opportunities for potential employees!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an experienced Senior Interior Designer who has a proven knack for business development and end to end service, coupled with the ability adequately resource and motivate and internal team. The role is equal parts current work/team and focusing on growing future projects/teams, providing a limitless platform for you to progress, built on strong support from the Director.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Business development, lead generation and relationship management
- Project pipeline management and internal resourcing
- Project Leadership and delivery from end to end
- Team growth, management and mentoring
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in generating new projects and Clients
- Project experience in Health and Aged Care projects for current pipeline
- Ideally experience in Multi-Res/Mixed-Use/Commercial/Hotel for future
- The ability to both win work and to deliver work
- You must be Revit proficient, or experience managing Revit based teams
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
There is no better time to join this growing company, as they embark on an exciting growth and diversification period. Being a boutique team, their values of creativity, functionality, sustainability and quality are immersed into every little action or decision, and certainly into their high-end projects. The Director is incredibly hands-on, down to earth and supportive, facilitating a collaborative but autonomous environment of respect and enjoyment. The workplace culture and work life balance takes an 'employee first' mentality, where you will be values, recognised and given every opportunity to grow and progress. Located 20 minutes North of the CBD, public transport and parking are both easily accessible.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's