|Job Title:||Support Coordinator|
|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 17:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
Various new and exciting opportunities will become available throughout 2020 to work with a range of Not-For-Profits, NGO’s, clinics and other organisations in the NDIS space as:
- Support Coordinators
- Local Area Coordinators
- Team Leaders
Entry level roles up to senior and management positions on offer with reputable organisations, offering career progression opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifcation in Social Sciences, Social Work, Case Management or relevant field
- Extensive understanding of NDIS frameworks
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Be the first to know about new and exciting opportunities
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Reputable and established organisations
- Amazing benefits such as salary packaging and flexible working on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Theatre floor coordinator
$95,000 - $105,000 + super +benefits
Up to $75,000 + Super + Benefits
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Competitive salary + Super
Aged Care Nurse
Competitive rates + superannuation