|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 13:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
Various new and exciting opportunities will become available throughout 2020 to work with a range of private practices, Not-For-Profits, NGO’s, clinics and other organisations with a diverse range of caseloads on offer. Clinician roles up to senior and management positions on offer with reputable organisations, offering career progression opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Psychology or relevant field
- Registration with AHPRA as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Be the first to know about new and exciting opportunities
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Reputable and established organisations
- Amazing benefits such as CDP allowance and flexible working on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's