|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 17:48|
- Unique program providing therapeutic support the Child Safety space
- Work with a nationally established organisation in the Child Safety space.
- Energetic and supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This non-profit is well-established on a national scale, operating across multiple specialisms including Child Protection, Mental health, Disability and more. Their exemplary approach to their stakeholders paired with the friendly and supportive nature of the wider team have made them a pillar in the South-East Queensland community, particularly in the Child Safety space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Psychologist, you will support an established caseload of Child Safety clients, offer and therapeutic support. You will promote the interest of young people and relevant stakeholders through effective case management, and focus on building and maintaining relationships with young clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Offer therapeutic support to clients through relevant frameworks
- Complete Behaviour Support Plans
- Ensure that young people and families receive holistic support
- Advocate for young people and their relevant stakeholders to aid in achieving best possible outcomes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 2 years experience within Child Safety, Juvenile Justice or similar
- AHPRA Registration as either a Provisional, Registered or Clinical Psychologist
- C-Class Driver's Licence and personal vehicle
- Ability to work independently and within a team
The supportive and quality-focused culture is reflected in the positive and attentive attitude of the team, who describe the working environment as supportive and friendly. You will be supported from management and the wider team, ensuring that you are able to perform your best and focus on your caseload.
- Salary packaging on offer
- Vehicle included and available for personal use
- Monthly rostered day off
- Fantastic team environment to provide meaningful work within
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's