|Job title:||Case Manager|
|Salary||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
Various new and exciting opportunities will become available throughout the second half of 2020 to work with a range of Not-For-Profits, NGO’s, clinics and other organisations in a multitude of specialisms, including:
- child protection
- mental health
- and many more!
Entry level roles up to senior and management positions on offer with reputable organisations, offering career progression opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary Degree in Social Work, Social Science or relevant field
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Be the first to know about new and exciting opportunities
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Reputable and established organisations
- Amazing benefits such as salary packaging and flexible working on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.