|Job Title:||Care Advisor|
|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 16:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANIES.
Various new and exciting opportunities will become available throughout the second half of 2020 to work with a range of Not-For-Profits, NGO’s, clinics and other organisations in the Aged Care space, specialising in management of Home Care Packages. Junior level roles up to senior and management positions on offer with reputable organisations, offering career progression opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary Degree in Social Work, Social Science, Case Management or relevant field
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- 1+ years experience managing Home Care Packages preferred
- Be the first to know about new and exciting opportunities
- Save time by not having to search the internet for available roles
- Reputable and established organisations
- Amazing benefits such as salary packaging and flexible working on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “apply for this job” or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aged Care Nurse
$33 - $40 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Aged Care Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive salary + Super
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements
Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits