Mechanical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Mechanical Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 Salary Package|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 15:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a Multidisciplinary Building Services Engineering consultancy located within the Brisbane CBD. The Company has seen a growth in Projects meaning they are looking to grow their team and will be on the lookout for any talented and experienced Revit Drafters.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Mechanical Revit Drafter in this firm, your previous experience in Revit will be vital in the development of Mechanical designs. Whilst you will be actively involved with Revit drafting, you you will also be required to assist Mechanical Engineers in assuring Mechanical designs are accurate.
- Transferring Mechanical Calculations to 3D Revit Models
- Liaise with Mechanical Engineers
- Working within a team environment
- Cross-disciplined coordination
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Good experience in Revit and AutoCAD
- A background in a Building services drafting
- Previous consulting experience will be beneficial
- Display previous successful project delivery
- Outstanding communication skills
My client is well known to offering a good workplace environment. The Directors ensure that there is an opportunity for their staff to perform well and to be given roles within the team that they are most suitable for. In addition to this, they have frequent staff incentives and regular social events.
- Consistent Projects - Stable opportunity
- Great Location
- Respected firm
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's