|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 15:00|
- Focus on bespoke and high-end projects in various sectors
- All-rounder role across Architecture and Interiors at all stages
- Long term progression opportunities into Directorship
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
After a successful career with some of Melbourne's leading studios, the Director stated this company with the vision of creating bespoke and meaningful architecture centred around human experience. With outstanding success, the team is now comprised of 5 highly capable and dedicated members each contributing a unique skill set to the studio. Projects pipeline is currently predominately focused on high-end Residential homes, as well as Multi-Residential, Commercial offices and Mixed-Use projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position creates an extremely exciting opportunity to join this passionate and experienced team and to play a vital role in the continued success of the company. The intention of this role is to focus on bespoke high-end Residential homes, whilst growing into a role intended to become the 'Director of Homes' in the long run. As the team and the project portfolio grows, you will have the opportunity to progress in all areas, including project exposure, team management and company direction.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Work across both Architecture & Interior elements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong previous high-end and bespoke Residential project experience
- Luxury Residential projects are ideal - being houses and low density apartments
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
Being a boutique studio, this company promotes individuality and self expression both in design and in culture. Here, you will reach the peak of your Architectural career, and feel the incredible support from your Director and peers. Enjoy fast and effective career progression, a healthy and flexible work life balance, and down to earth fun team to build genuine and long lasting relationships with.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Long term and stable opportunity in a time of extreme uncertainty
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's